Emma Blackery Net Worth 2021 -2022, Biography, Age, Youtuber, Boyfriend & Wiki

Biography & Wiki

Emma Blackery was born on 11 November 1991 in Basildon, Essex, England. She did his schooling from The Bromfords School and did his college from SEEVIC College. His birth sign is Scorpio. He was very fond of music since childhood. That’s why they spread their talent to people through YouTube.

She used to sing in school drama competitions. She is a big fan of WWE and Zelda and has a Triforce tattoo on her body. He likes vocals, guitar and ukulele in music instruments.

Birthday NameEmma Blackery
Date of Birth11 November 1991
Age (as in 2021)28 Years
BirthplaceBasildon, Essex, England
Zodiac signScorpio
NationalityUnited States
ResidenceBasildon, Essex, England
Nick NameEmma
Educational QualificationGraduate
ReligionChristian
CasteGeneral
School/CollegeThe Bromfords School
Debut2012 In Youtube
HobbiesPlaying Guitar, Swimming
Height (approx.)5 feet 2 inches
Weight (approx.)57 Kg
ProfessionInstagram StarTikTok
Net Worth in 2021$1.0 Million *Approx
Social MediaInstagram , Facebook, Twitter

Age, Height, and Weight

She was born on 11 November 1991 in England. This is a 28-year-old, beautiful, Famous, and fit girl in 2020. To keep himself looking good, he has kept his body fit. Their height is 5 feet 2 inches and weight is 57 kg. Apart from this, his hair color is black and eye color is brown.

sponsored

Height: – 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: – 57 Kg

Read MoreJosephine Langford

Personal Life & Family

Emma comes from a very good family. His father Michael Blackery is the Freedom of Speech of England and his mother Sheila Blackery is a housewife. It has two siblings named Febe and Travis.

FatherMichael Blackery
MotherSheila Blackery
SiblingsFebe and Travis

Career

On 13 May 2012, he started his career through YouTube. She makes videos on his YouTube channel (: comedy, music, self-help & advice videos, rants, beauty videos, weekly vlogs). [1]

Due to the popularity of her YouTube video “AWKWARD SEXY TEENAGE MOMENTS” on Emma’s channel, her channel started growing. The video garnered +2.5 million views, through which their channel has a subscriber of +1.35M in today’s time.

On 17 May 2012, he released his first EPS titled “Human Behavior”. After this, on 31 August 2018, he recorded his first album called “Villains”. In 2013, he released his first single track titled “Go The Distance”.

On 4 Apr 2017, he made his second YouTube music channel, the name of this channel is “EmmaBlackeryVEVO”. In this channel, Emma uploads all her music videos.

Emma is a musician as well as a social media influencer. He has +313K followers on his Instagram account. It uploads lifestyle, hair color photos and videos on its Instagram account. [2]

Emma Blackery Net Worth 2021 – 2022

His major income comes through brand promotion, it promotes beauty and fashion brands. 70% of their income comes from brand promotion and the remaining 30% comes from monetization of YouTube. He has 2 YouTube channels which has a million subscribers.

According to Socialblade’s report, it makes an income of $680- $1.3K every month through its YouTube channel. Every year it earns $4.3K – $11.2K from its YouTube. Emma Blackery Net Worth 2021 Approx $1.0 million. [3]

Emma Blackery Net Worth 2021$1.0 Million *Approx
Salary in 2021Not Know

References

  • Instagram.com
  • Youtube.com
  • Socialblade.com

Disclaimer

You have not been given any wrong information in this article. Whatever information you have been told in it, is told after the search. We have given the source link to the place where we did research.

1
2
I am a Professional Entertain Blogger. I am the founder of the Trend Net Worth website, in which I will tell you about the net worth of all the superstars of the world and their biography & Net Worth. I am a Bachelor of Arts Graduation Student.